Brioche with vanilla hazelnut cream swirls on my blog soon ..stay tuned.
If you have a baby that wakes up at 5am every day, these fluffy chocolate pancakes are the perfect way to start your day 😋 They are thick and full of melty chocolate in every bite.
For the FULL RECIPE click on the link in my profile 👉 @shiran_dickman
It’s feeling kinda like a soup day to me - what do you think?
I thought you might like the recipe for my Sweet potato harrisa soup with roast sweet potato and coconut cream - because it’s seriously delicious guys 😉🙏🏻❤️
For the roast veg;
1/2 sweet potato cut into small cubes
Big pinch Sea salt
1 tbsp olive Oil
2tbsp olive oil
1 onion chopped
3 cloves garlic sliced
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp ground coriander
3 medium sweet potatoes peeled and chopped into small cubes
6 plum tomatoes chopped
1.25 itre veg stock
2 tbsp tomato purée
2 tbsp rose Harissa paste or 1 tbsp harissa
2 tbsp peanut butter
Twist black Pepper
1\2 tsp sea salt
Roast sweet potato
2 -3 tbsp coconut yogurt or cream -optional for creamier soup
1. Pre heat oven 180c
2. Add the sweet potato, cherry tomatoes, olive and salt to a large baking tray.
3. Bake for 25 mins until the sweet potatoes are crispy. Set aside.
4. Add the onion to a large pan with the olive oil and sauté for 10 minutes on a low heat. Add in the spices, garlic & and fry for a further few minutes.
5. Next add the sweet potato, veg stock, the tomatoes, tomato purée , harissa & peanut butter to the pan and simmer for 20 minutes on a low heat. Season well.
6. Turn off the heat and then blitz using an immersion blender.
8. Top with the chickpeas, roast sweet potatoes, tomatoes, coconut yogurt and a drizzle of olive oil.
9. Enjoy 💗💗
when the avocado:toast ratio is just spot on 🥑😎 >>>
how it always should be, in my opinion! 🙋🏻♀️
I hope you all have a marvellous monday and a great start to your week!
#whatsonmyplate: a toasted @foodforlifebaking sprouted whole grain English muffin with spinach sautéed in @chosenfoods avocado oil + a fried egg, + half a mashed avocado + @manitobaharvest hemp hearts + @traderjoes EBTB seasoning
chicken and rice is like batman and robin, iron man and spider-man, or kanye and kim: an unstoppable dynamic duo that’s just better together. this version is super shiny super delicious teriyaki chicken with japanese koshihikari rice. recipe in the blog archives.